As I mentioned in this previous post, I was nominated for a Liebster Award and I have humbly (yet with much fear and trepidation) accepted the nomination. The 4 terms of acceptance are –
1) Post 11 random facts about yourself (here).
2) Answer 11 questions posed by the nominator (here).
3) Make up 11 more questions for your nominees (below).
4) Nominate 11 more blogs (further below).
`11 Questions for Nominees
1) What brand of deodorant do you use? (If you don’t use one, make one up – WordPress isn’t equipped with a lie detector – yet.)
2) What book(s) are you reading now?
3) If you were a Beatle, who would you be (John, Paul, George, or Ringo)?
4) Name one of your guilty pleasures.
5) What (or Who) inspired you to create your blog?
6) Where were you when (choose one) – a) JFK was shot. ; b) Watergate was exposed. ; c) OJ Simpson was arrested. ; d) The Twin Towers collapsed.
7) Share a favorite Bible verse (or quote from classic literature).
8) Do you believe in parallel universes? (If so, do you know how I might visit one. No, really, I want to know…)
9) List 3 songs you never get tired of listening to.
10) As you were growing up, what posters (if any) did you have on your walls?
11) Have you ever memorized a poem? If so, what poem?
paralaxvu: thought sketches from a skewed mind.
a novel journal (Veronique Darwin).
Little Cubicle : Writing, Drawing, Anything Between.
Words Will Keep Us Together: Fiction and musings by Gregory T. Janetka.
Woods End Cottage: Crystal Green is Coming to Life
Sue Ann Porter: An Embellished Memoir, in Short Spurts
Scribbled Revisions: I love words. I’m learning to use them.
The Call of the Pen: Random Thoughts of a Scribe With a Need to Write.
Rarely Simple: “The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple” – Oscar Wilde.