Well, the Jester of thematticuskingdom has done it again. Not only has he nominated me for an “I Am Part Of the WordPress Family” award, but he has dubbed me “the official kingdom scribe”. I am doubly honored and duly accept.
At the same time, I find the title of this particular award rather dubious. It strikes me like the ribbons I used to get at Art and Science fairs that were white and just said, “Participant”. I mean, just how many bloggers belong to the “WordPress Family”. It’s not exactly as prestigious as a conclave of living popes.
Nonetheless, I will gladly receive the award and faithfully follow the terms, which are as follows –
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. (below terms)
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them (will do on their blogs).
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Many WordPress bloggers have had an impact on my experience. I’ve decided to nominate 10 “newer” members to my WordPress family (each of whom have started following A Way With Words in the past two weeks). Brothers and sisters, welcome aboard!
10 Nominees (in no particular order) –
wendyenberg’s blog : An ordinary woman’s struggle with an extraordinary disease.
Music Unmasked : Bringing justice to the essential tracks of the past, present and future.
Iamforchange’s Blog : Positive growth and change in our world.
Taking the Road Less Taken : My journey to the mission field.
Holly D. Russell’s Blog : Finding God; Discovery Beauty
thepathseeker for the spiritual journey