Wayne Law of Cave of Fame has nominated me for an “Inspiring Blogger Award“. With much humility and gratitude, I accept. Thank you very much, Wayne.
The terms of acceptance are as follows –
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements (will do).
7 things about myself –
1. This morning I listened to an audio version of the letter to the Hebrews (English Standard Version), read by Max McLean.
2. It’s after noon and I’m still in my pajamas, bath robe, and slippers.
3. I’m now watching tattooed men with bandanas looking at old cars on the History channel (this is history?).
4. Tomorrow afternoon, I’m doing a reading of the scene “The Walmart Way” from my story “The Pursuit of Happiness” at Boxcar Books in Bloomington, Indiana.
5. My second cup of coffee has become tepid. I believe I will now switch to diet Mountain Dew. Then water. I like to stay hydrated.
6. I once had a crush on Kristy McNichol. Is she a lesbian? Probably. I have crushes lots of lesbians.
7. I’m now listening to the Spotify playlist “Songs Are Like Tatoos” by Laura Morgan. Leonard Cohen is singing “Famous Blue Raincoat”.
As for the nominees, well, listed below are 15 blogs that have inspired, confused, amazed and/or captivated me. Either that or they just have more followers than I do and I want to catch up. I did a lot of research to compile this list, including –
1) Looked at my site stats for who is following me…
2) Read blogs tagged “Writing” published on WordPress today.
3) Clicked on the matticuskingdom category “Awards”. (I am secretly plotting an insurrection within the kingdom and recruiting followers.)
And now, the nominees are…
Midlife Crisis Crossover – Aging mind hosts pointless fight scenes among cultures of pop, geek, and faith.
Simply Poetic: Poetic Creations from a Creative Mind.
In the Garden of Eva: The Daily Growth of a Writer’s Plot.
Journey of the Writer’s Heart: Fantasy novelist S.M. Welles shares her journey as a writer and author.
Ned’s Blog: Humor at the speed of life.
fortyoneteen: Words from the perpetually hunched.
knocked over by a feather: Beating depression with humor.
So I Went Undercover: Apparently I need a pseudonym.
Blog It or Lose It!: Keeping my brain from oatmeal…
rarasaur: Frightfully wonderful things happen here.
Deliberate Donkey: an ass on purpose.
Sorta-Ginger: A Quasi-Redhead Rambles On About Eating Disorders, Recovery, Nail Polish & Other Stuff.