Francesca of RarelySimple has nominated me for a “Shine On” blogging award. I gladly and graciously accept, kind lady. Thank you very much.
The terms of acceptance are as follows –
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (above).
- Post the badge on your blog (further above).
- Answer the questions posed to you (below).
- Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them (further below).
- Issue some questions you’d like them to answer (even further below).
1. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Ideally, I would like to be in a small college town where I would be writing and teaching writing.
2. If you could throw a dinner party and invite any three guests (living, dead, real or fictional), who would you choose?
C.S. Lewis, G.K. Chesterton, and John Prine.
3. Is the glass half-full, or half-empty?
The glass is actually a cup and it overfloweth, but it has a slow leak in the bottom.
4. If you could choose to live inside any fictional world, which would you pick?
In Watermelon Sugar by Richard Brautigan.
5. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A professional basketball player.
Down Unpaved Roads: I’ve traveled a long way… and some of the roads weren’t paved.
People Who Write: getting started, getting published & sharing information.
amanda pfeifer: May I sing you a story?
amalya ellman: book lover, professional writer, and blogger.
Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. What music are you listening to now? Or, what did you listen to most recently?
3. Describe a teacher or mentor who inspired you.
4. Name three restaurants you enjoy.
5. What book(s) are you reading now?